background

Monday, August 16, 2010

Week 14 flew by! We've been keeping so busy with work, housestuff, and plans that I haven't had much time to update! Things are going great I feel wonderful...I can honestly say that I think I almost feel better pregnant than before?? I no longer have headaches/migraines I'm tired, but lord knows I loved my sleep before too ;)

So far I have a lil pooch starting and haven't really started gaining any weight--I think it's bc I'm actually eating healthy, but dr says not to worry I'll catch up :)
My next dr appt is Monday and I think it's just a checkup..throughout all this me and pat decided against any screenings for down's, spina bifida, and the many other disorders. Some friends have had false positives before and there's no way we'd even lean towards early termination. So that wasn't even an issue for us!

Also big news at 14.5 weeks it's definitely a boy!!! We couldn't be happier! I really really hope I have my own mini-pat I hope he looks just like him :)

Alot of people have been asking names so far I think it'll end up being JACK :) but we also like mason (but it's getting a lil too popular)

In the picture below the triangular shaped thing sticking out boy parts!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment