background

Sunday, August 8, 2010

BuyBuyBaby trip~~not so much fun

We had our first buybuybaby trip, didn't go as smoothly as I thought :)

We were out running errands and needed to buy Layla some gifts so I thought it would be fun for me and Pat to glimpse at some of the baby stuff bc it had been a rough week. I warned him to not look at prices and not to get overwhelmed, thinking it would be him who would have the breakdown...I was wrong it was me lol. It wasn't really anything that set it off but while we were walking through I suddenly got hot, sweaty, pale, and felt like I was going to faint. Luckily we were in the "rocker" section so I plopped on a rocker until I felt alot better. Afterwards we ran and grabbed lunch and I definitely went home and took a nap...baby roon must be taking all my blood/energy (ALREADY)!!

I did buy a cute neutral colored giraffe onesie I loved....we are in trouble once I find out gender ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment