background

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Hungry all the time!

So I'm sure if you've been around me pre-prego you know that my metabolism is through the roof and I am constantly eating snacks and usually like 4 meals a day....usually I eat more often than pat---really Girly I know. Suddenly at week 16-17 my appetite has become ridiculously strong!! If I get called in in the middle of the night I will have to stop and get something to eat bc I'm just that starving and won't be able to sleep. Last night I had subway at like 9, soup at midnight, and when pat got home later after his Bach party I ate with him. Im having a flashback When my Dr. said gaining 35 lbs would be normal for me and I laughed bc I couldn't really eat too much at that time...yikes lol it may become a larger than life reality! Oh well when the little man's hungry a girl's gotta eat!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment