background

Sunday, August 22, 2010

My first boy purchases!

My cousin kim's bachelorette party was so much fun. Court, mel, Dana, and I took my car and carpooled together. It was so great to chat and reconnect since we don't get to see eachother very often anymore. On the way home we stopped at edinburgh shopping outlets! I figure that I saved a lot of money drinking water so I get to buy my loves some goodies! Pat got a apple pie candy apple, Lila got a squeaky pimp chicken, pearl got a toy mole, brownie got chicken treats, and Jack got some adorable shirts! I love kids clothes that resembles adult clothing especially when it reminds me of the clothes I buy for pat! I also went in motherhood maternity to just glance at some jeans just to get a glimpse of sizes since it's hard for me to find normal jeans. I look absolutely ridiculous, I'm sure as the belly grows the jeans will start to fit a little better but it was a good laugh for me and Melinda lol.

Here's my fav of Jacks shirts :)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment