background

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

We have the best group of friends anyone could ask for. People thought we were crazy how big our wedding party was but we are just so lucky! Anytime I need anything I know who to call! It's so great to be surrounded by so many people supporting us through all of this~~it makes it so much easier and exciting! Ever since I've found I was pregnant the gifts/support started flowing in...whether it be for me or baby roon they make me smile and tear up! I sleep with my body pillow every night and I've got some adorable maternity tanks and belly bands to wear! He's already got a giraffe and a caterpillar book from steph. We have some awesome frames too! Today though the durretts got me my first lil boy clothes!!! Here's a few of the items...love them!!! :) thanks again everyone


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment