background

Sunday, August 8, 2010

13.5 weeks!!

Helloooo 2nd trimester!! We're so happy to be out of the risky 1st trimester. Especially with my job and scanning miscarriages every day we are very lucky to make it through this smoothly. I had another OB appt and another ultrasound. The ultrasound was to check my cervix (bc I of course was very worried that I needed a cerclage to keep my cervix closed) but luckily my cervix is long and strong! Also baby rooney was measuring a few days ahead so that's great too! So far I've been feeling great! One day last week I had a bad day and went home from work early, but with the placenta forming I think it's just sucking all of my energy!

Baby rooney is now bigger than a lemon :) and is moving all around. At night I think I can feel small flutters. He/she sleeps all day while I'm at work and moving around like crazy, but at night he/she wakes up.

As for gender, I'm still leaning towards boy, but we honestly don't know for sure yet! I'm sure we'll be able to tell in the next 2 weeks!!

On to week 14!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment