background

Monday, August 23, 2010

16 week appt

Well our 16 weeks appt was today and it was quick and great! Dr. Wisler checked weight, bp, urine, and listened to Jack's heartbeat :) still gives me chills! So far I've gained 1.5 lbs, bp was great, and his heartbeat is 160's which is wonderful. We also talked about my weight bc I was worried that it's not really adding up like it says in my books and the info he gave me. On the info it says gain 8 lbs 1st trimester and a pound a week....of course my lovely worrying kicks in so had to ask if it's normal. I guess I'm just scared my crazy high metabolism will steal nutrients. But, he calmed me down and reassured me that's it's totally normal and one day I'll just wake up and there will be a big baby bump :)

My next appt is in 4 weeks and is the ultrasound/dr visit :) can't believe it's already that time!!

I couldn't be more thankful that this pregnancy has been so great. I overheard a girl in the room next door at dr office being told that they are referring her to high risk ob...I hope I never hear those words, but so thankful we haven't heard them yet!!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment