background

Friday, August 20, 2010

15 weeks down!

Can't believe it's 15 weeks already! So far everything's still going wonderful! Baby rooney is growing like crazy he is the size of an avacado this week :)




This weekend I'm heading out of town to louisville to celebrate my cousin kim's Bachelorette party! She's basically like one of my sisters so I'm super excited~~although it will be different being sober at a Bach party ;) ...we are heading down carpooling to the hotel and spending the day at the pool then going out to eat and heading out to 4th street. It's been a little crazy trying to keep everything organized so my pal mel kept in contact with alot of the nightclubs so I wouldn't lose my mind! Hopefully baby Rooney likes louisville!!! :)

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment