background

Monday, May 9, 2011

I love my Patrick!


Ever have those a-ha moments about the one your with and you see a glimpse of how much you love someone and how lucky you are? I get atleast one a day! Every single day when Jack wakes up Pat puts him up on his stomach to talk and laugh and help Jack get his loads of gas out. I'm usually still comatose at this point and get to wake up to their chatter, I love waking up to Jack's coos and sighs and laughs from looking at his daddy.

There's so many moments over the past year that I have fallen completely in love with him again. Being pregnant and having a baby is ROUGH on a relationship and I can't believe how strong he's been. I always knew he'd be a great dad, but now he proves it to us every day.

Today is my first day of being part-time! I'm so excited to spend more time with Jack! I'm so thankful that my thrifty husband was the one that told me to do this and understands how much it means to me to be home with my babies! I mean who tells their wife to stay at home from a great paying job in the middle of a job-market that no one can find jobs. He knows what an emotional wreck I would be and it's just not worth it. I want to be home and see every little new giggle, movement, coo, crawl and walk. Yes we will be broke, and yes we will have to make sacrifices these upcoming months, but in the grand scheme of life how long are these months where Jack is growing every single minute??? I'm so so so so thankful!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment