background

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Rushing home to this :)





My little peapod of perfection....these are the reasons I SPEED home from work. Lord help the cop that would pull me over after a long day of work and hearing that your hungry. I plan out the fastest route depending on the time....not only to save the babysitter (either your dad, pat's mom, or my dad) but to save me! I can't wait to get home and cuddle with my boys. I cherish every single second and can't imagine life without you! I love your face when I first walk in the door and you spot me, it's almost like your thinking "where in the hell were you when I was screaming my head off!" then you smile :). On the nights that I come home from work you are a clingy nursing addict. Even if you just took a bottle, if I hold you you start to root around and sniff my shirt. Then, you get antsy until we have our WOOOOSAAA moments on the couch. Usually this is atleast an hour of cuddling, nursing, and chatting about our day. I know I know, we aren't supposed to let you pacify or play or nurse for an hour, but we need our time and I love it. You grab my face, you grab my finger, and twirl my hair and grunt in delight. You drift off to sleep and wake up just to make sure I'm still there. Then, daddy gets home....you hear his voice and tilt your head when you hear him say hello to the dogs and you LIGHT up when you finally meet eyes with him. We then go outside and chat about our day and stare at our lil man like we haven't seen him in days.

I know that these moments of cuddling won't last forever so I try to drink every last drop and breathe every little breath of it while I can. Whether it be at 2am or 5pm I'm trying to just enjoy you for YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment