background

Saturday, May 14, 2011

My first Mommasita Day!



















I feel like Mother's deserve much more than one day to celebrate all they do! Who else has the magic touch of calming a screaming baby with just the sound of their voice. Luckily I have 3 great mom's to look up to and to help spoil Jack. They each have been such great influences for me and Pat and we visited all 3 on Mother's day weekend.

We went up north and had lunch and sang "the wheels on the bus" with Pat's mom Loren. We went to Bravo with my mom and Jack got passed around a table of twelve and and loved every minute of socializing. We also went to the Rooney's for some yummy chinese food and also had our first overnight where Lisa was snuggling our wide awake lil man when we got home.

This is what I woke up to on Mother's day morning after a great night's 6 hour sleep! My two men probably discussing how I was sleeping with my mouth open or how my how attractive my hair must look in the morning :)

Then, Patrick (pat's dad) made us a delicious huge breakfast of eggs, fresh berries, bacon, and coffee. It was THE perfect weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment