background

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Things I need to remember for next pregnancy...

I'm not sure if many pregos read this blog but in case you are wondering what to get/not get for yourself while your pregnant or for a friend maybe this will help. It's also for me to remember what I loved to use and what didn't work so much!

I HATED Palmer's body butter the kind in the "wax like" container, not the lotion, actually it made my whole belly break out in a rash and also my coworkers I threw it away after one week.

I LOVE using Aquaphor as chapstick, it works ten times better and doesn't dry lips out as much as any other chapstick (and believe me I've tried them all)

I LOVE my Jobst compression hose. My coworker told me about this brand and they may be a little pricey for hose ($30) but they actually work! They are really hard to find and you can get them at the walgreens/tucker pharmacy off raymond near 65. Basically in the ghetto but SOO WORTH IT!

I LOVE LOVE UGGS...slippers and shoes I don't know what I'd do without them this winter. If you have a preggo friend definitely get some for her! They are honestly the only shoes that my ankles will fit in after a long week on my feet.

I'm currently using Biooil for stretchmarks and it's pretty greasy, but pricey so I'm continuing to use it bc I'm that cheap :)

I LOVE drawer organizers, we got ours at target and it's perfect for the tiny little onesies to be separated in such big bulky drawers.

I LOVE Buybuybaby...the people at this store are so much more informative and helpful than any other baby store. Even the men that work there know 10 times more than I ever would. They will also tell you the good and the bad which I think is great! They take multiple coupons in a transaction and you can use bed bath and beyond coupons there....and they are great with returns

I HATE searching for the right size of bassinett sheet...make sure you take dimensions...I thought they were all the same but realized that they weren't after I had washed them.

I HATE putting together walmart's cord-free blinds, but LOVE the way they look in the nursery and they don't let much light in at all!

Wow this list got long quickly...

No comments:

Post a Comment