background

Sunday, January 23, 2011

One of our last lazy weekends :)


Well I'm 37 1/2 weeks! I'm still fighting this horrible cold, but I can definitely say that I don't feel worse and I'm feeling better. This weekend I actually got some sleep! Pat has been getting some of the finishing touches done and I've been organizing like crazy.

Friday night I was exhausted and tired from work, so me and Pat went out to eat by ourselves for a nice relaxing dinner and watched movies and at ice cream :) The awesome thing about Mr. Rooney is that he is usually up for whatever craving I'm up to. We went to Red Lobster and later we had snickers ice cream haha.

Last night we went out with the Rooney's to eat some yummy mexican food and hang out at their house for some drinks afterwards. It's always great to catch up and we haven't really seen them much since Christmas. Also they gave me an AWESOME "Push Present" it's a blue coach diaper bag! If you know me I LOVE LOVE coach and always really wanted a coach diaper bag but could never talk myself into splurging. We just have the most giving families and really couldn't be more thankful!

Here's a pic of my bag!

No comments:

Post a Comment