background

Sunday, January 2, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!





We made it through the holidays!!! It's been a great year and the past week has been FILLED with lots of events :). Christmas was amazing and we got to see all of our family and friends. My 34 week appointment went well. I was actually measuring 3 weeks behind :( but did gain 3 lbs and they did an ultrasound to check and make sure I wasn't leaking fluid and make sure Jack was still growing and my fluid is great and Jack is a little Heifer weighing in a 5 lbs 14 oz.

Monday, the 27th was Pat's 30th bday! I rounded up all his friends and we went out to celebrate with dinner and drinks and Fireside. I was so shocked at all the people that made it on a Monday night. It just goes to show that we are surrounded by SO many great people! They actually had to move us to a bigger room. It was also Nigel's bday so we sang Happy Bday and the Bday boys got to eat their ice cream cake~~it was delicious!!!

This Friday was New Year's Eve!! This is the tamest New Year's me and Pat have ever had. Especially considering last year we rang it in with some close friends in KEY WEST :). I actually ended up taking my coworkers call since I'd obviously be sober and not doing too much~~but never got called in. I drank some yummy Sparkling Grape Juice and Pat had some wine and we finished up some things on the nursery bc our Maternity/Nursery pics were this weekend.

This Sunday, the 2nd we had Sarah Hill come over to take some maternity pictures. Melinda uses her for their family shoots and they always turn out great and our priced great too! We started off just taking some in the nursery and then went down to Mass Ave and took some outdoor shots. She is great and I can't wait to see the pics!!

New Year's Resolutions for us! Pat's New Year's resolution is to quit smoking :) and mine is to try to do "One frame a day" http://thecreativemama.com/one-frame-a-day/ ...it's such a great idea to take a picture a day of anything funny, sad, happy moments and at the end of the year make a book that collects a picture and description of that day and photo. I'll be making another blog for those pictures and hopefully can keep up with it! I think it would be so neat to look back and laugh at the CRAZINESS of preparing this household and once Jack get's here and how fast time flies.

Hope you have a Happy New Year!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment