background

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

35 weeks!!

How far along? almost 35 weeks
Total weight gain: not sure total but gained 3 last appt! I'd say 15-20 total so far!
Maternity clothes? some..depends on my mood...but definitely have to wear maternity jeans...somehow I still fit into my regular scrub bottoms though?
Sleep: not sleeping very well, I feel like a fat swollen rotisserie chicken that must rotate throughout the night because my hips start to hurt. Also I pee about every 2 hours...Jack's head is right on my bladder!
Best moment this week: Watching Jack stick out his tongue and put his big toe in his mouth in 3d. He is a little wild child! We also had our maternity pictures and it was a blast and Sarah did a wonderful job.
Movement: yes...they are turning into jabs and giant movements
Gender: Boy!
Labor Signs: None, every day I usually have a few braxton hicks where my uterus tightens but it doesn't hurt and it goes away. Next appointment at 36 weeks I think they'll check my cervix
Belly Button in or out? out...well out sometimes and just even with the skin sometimes..depends on the day
What I miss: sleeping comfortably for over 3 hours in a row
What I am looking forward to: Can't wait to see my little man!!! He's such a character in the womb I can't wait to meet his personality in the outside world :)
Weekly Wisdom: If only you could read my descriptive text messages my poor friends put up with and answer for me
Milestones: Making it to week 35 & melinda talking me into Maternity pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment