background

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

38 weeks survey

How far along? 37 and 5 days
Total weight gain: 20~~probably alot more on thursday I feel huge
Maternity clothes? yes
Sleep: This weekend I slept for 3 hours in a row~it was amazing...other than that I've been sick and up most the night and pee when I'm not blowing my nose
Best moment this week: watching Jack smile and stick his tongue out
Movement: this boy is SO active, sometimes I feel like he may break out of my belly!
Gender: boy!
Labor Signs: nothing consistent...braxton hicks are coming more often and definitely stronger
Belly Button in or out? out!
What I miss: Sleeping
What I am looking forward to: Can't wait to hold this little guy, he's such a little character already!
Weekly Wisdom: Enjoy every night and prepare, bc he could come any day now!
Milestones: making it to week 38!

No comments:

Post a Comment