background

Monday, April 18, 2011

2 month Dr. appt




Holy heffer! At Jack's 2 month appt he weighed 12 lbs 8 oz and was 24.6" tall. He's 66th% for weight and 93rd% for height! I'm so glad he's gaining and growing so well...so far he's had no supplements only breastmilk! The Dr. said he looks great and is growing wonderfully and has jumped into a different class of weight/height since birth! My lil chunker :)....I was worried about his reflux and have noticed that when he's super tired his left eye is smaller...I guess his eyelid is just a little lazy..she wasn't worried at all but it worries me though bc these things need to be fixed when their little so it doesn't effect vision later in life. So she said they usually wait until 4 month appt. so refer to eye Dr. for that type of stuff since he's just now starting to look around he may build up the strength without us even having to worry about an eye Dr. He also got the dreaded shots. I gave him tylenol before, but it was still terrible...Pat thank God went with me. He slept alot that day but then woke up SCREAMING...that night he was a mess, and the whole next 2 days he was a mess...praise the lord for tylenol! I was ready to have my munchkin back!

Today he's about 2.5 almost 3 months and I weighed him with clothes on and he's 13lbs 8oz :) He's almost doubled his birth weight! Next appointment we are discussing cereal and she also said that will help his reflux...also it may fill the lil man up a little more!

No comments:

Post a Comment