background

Monday, April 18, 2011

1st ZOOO trip!





So the picture above is something I've been dreading...nursing in public. With Jack not taking bottles...it was inevitable! We went to our first zoo trip with the Durrett's and I'm so glad they got us out of the house on this beautiful day! Jenny put it as there will be many crying kids there so no one will notice if Jack's a hot mess. So I knew he'd get hungry so I nursed right before we left...sure enough the SECOND we walked in the zoo he was suddenly hungry...this is the first bench at the zoo and I planted my happy nursing butt right there. I figure kids are probably seeing a lot worse at the zoo :). My chunky lil man filled up and we were off! He was such a good boy that day...he had one meltdown but Jenny got him to sleep and put him in his stroller and we were good! I'm so excited for Jack to actually understand what's going on at the zoo...I LOVED it when I was little. Pat was pretty excited too...when Jenny told him he could pet the sharks he ran up as fast as ava and Addie haha

No comments:

Post a Comment