background

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Week 8

Week 8 flew by! So far no more puking wohoo (knock on wood). I wish I could just fast forward to Wk 14 and calm my mind a little bit. Although every day I'm very blessed to hear the little heartbeat. This week the arm/leg limb buds started to appear and yesterday I could see baby moving and stretching his/her neck~ so cute! I think baby looks
like a gummy bear....one of my best friends Steph calls him/her stubbs. If you guys are lucky to know my lil Steph you will also know our poor child will most likely be called that forever by her :) ....Pat thinks he can see a "third leg" already :) haha he's REALLY pulling for a boy.

This week also included the 4th of July! It's amazing to me to think that next year on the





4th I'll be holding a 4 month old!!! The wknd was packed with parties, BBQ, and fireworks and I actually made it pretty well in the hear/late nights. Also in Monday I finally got to see my best friends girls hailey and Lucy. They are just adorable! Had to post some pics!



















No comments:

Post a Comment