background

Monday, July 19, 2010

10 1/2 weeks survey

How far along? 10 weeks 4 days
Total weight gain/loss: I think I'm back to even...I lost a few I think bc I am actually eating healthy
Maternity clothes? I bought some cute shirts online, but not wearing any yet
Sleep: sleep is the only thing I want to do! I can't get enough
Best moment this week: Scanning and seeing baby rooney sucking his/her thumb and kicking feet~~baby rooney never sits still~~must be taking after me :)
Movement: I don't feel anything yet, just see it on screen
Food cravings: MUST have FRUIT!
Gender: I thought I saw a lil something sticking out~~but it's still too early to tell~~mb in 3 weeks!
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out? In

What I miss: Iced tea
What I am looking forward to: Making it through the first trimester smoothly

Weekly Wisdom: Get as much sleep as possible now...this will be the greatest experience of your life
Milestones: Making it to week 10!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment