background

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Belly laughs

My best pal Mel got me the BEST book that I absolutely loved and ready to read again by Jenny mcarthy..it's a great break from all the "do not" lists in the medical books and she puts a hilarious perspective on pregnancy..bc it is pretty funny! Here's a bit that I almost peed laughing so hard bc it's so true!

"going to the grocery store was a freaking nightmare. I would walk in pale and sweaty with my little list and I would run through the aisles. To me, The meat counter smelled like dead animals that had been left out in the sun for a year. Strangers hawked as the saw me gagging in aisle 3 holding up some cheese. It's hard having these symptoms in public when you don't look pregnant. If I were 9 mths along they would look at me like " oh look, poor lil pregnant lady doesn't feel so good." instead they looked at me instead to say, " don't bulimics puke after they eat?"


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment