background

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

9 wks 5 days

Ending week 9 Baby Rooney is still Doing great! I am super super tired, which I heard happens with most women, but I thought since my job consists of alot of call and I'm used to getting no sleep i'd be good. It's a tired I've never felt before. I have about a 10 minute warning before I MUST go to bed or I may fall asleep mid-sentence. Yesterday I took a nap while the tree company sawed down 6 trees--haha so much for light sleeper! Baby Rooney is started to move on the ultrasound screen and I can see arms/legs wiggling around! Yesterday he/she kept putting hand up by face so I think they're already starting to suck thumb. Here's a pic



Every now and then if I'm hungry I'll feel a little nauseous so Im usually snacking most the day~~what's new lol. The worst part about week 9 was my oh so dreaded trip to kroger--I may make pat go next time. I attempted on sunday and for some reason the smell gets me everytime! I ran thru the aisles dodging children and old ladies sweaty and pale. If I forgot something 2 aisles over I didn't care i was on my way out. Huffing and puffing bc my cart was struggling and full the poor cash register lady was like, "Hun you don't look so well do you need help to your car." obviously I must of looked like one hot mess! I thought the grocery store smell was gone until my next battle but then I actually threw on a tshirt quickly one morning nit thinking and suddenly started gagging--it was the stupid tshirt I wore to the grocery store and the smell was on the shirt~~~crazy!

As for weight I don't think I've gained much yet, but I do feel a lil bloated in the lower belly area. Pat thinks I'm crazy but I can't see a lil pooch starting. I think baby Rooney is going to be a bump in a bit! My uterus tilts forward so there's no where to go but out!

Still saying lots of prayers and so thankful to make it to week 10 safe and sound!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment