background

Monday, July 19, 2010

Our weekend

We had a pretty crazy weekend, but it was a lot of fun! Friday night we went out to eat with Lisa, Morgan, Sean, James, and the Joe Rooney side of the family. We went to Bella Vita up north and it was amazing food and so great to see such great family that we haven't really seen since Sean and Morgan's wedding. It was so great to see Lori, Joe, Ali, and Kaelyn~~they are all such great interesting people! We were pretty exhausted so didn't stay up too late.

The next day was my first "sober" wedding haha. We went to Bloomington for our friend's Josh and Tina Cassetty's beautiful wedding. After the church ceremony most the group went to a bar until the reception started, but I somehow talked pat into heading into town to go to urban outfitters my favorite store :)....It wasn't as bad I thought weddings would be without the delicious wine...I guess now I just look more forward to the cake! haha! They looked absolutely beautiful, and I have no idea why but after me, pat and sean and morgan's weddings they always make me tear up.

That being said, I'm getting really excited for my cousin Kim's wedding in October...I may be a blimp by then, but it is going to be so much fun. We also got the small wagon in the mail that was built to pull my best bud Mel's daughter Lucy down the aisle in. Lucy is going to be a flower girl and I'm SUPER excited. I'm just so happy that not only are my friends amazing but they are so close to my family that their daughter is in my cousin's wedding (I'm sure the fact that she is the cutest thing on earth has nothing to do with it either). We are also started to plan Kim's bachelorette party in Louisville at the end of August~~look out 4th street!!

No comments:

Post a Comment