background

Friday, November 12, 2010

Heading into third trimester! Can't believe it! Reading my books/info this trimester doesn't really look like as much fun as 2nd but HOPEFULLY things will stay smooth! I do notice my body trying to adjust to the weight of my belly. At night whichever hip I'm laying on really starts to hurt so it's a rotating game between bathroom trips :) but my body pillow helps tremendously! I really don't know the exact amount I've gained until my dr appt next thursday, but I'm pretty sure I'm back on normal wt gain track for my bmi/week. I can't imagine packing on 20 more lbs to make 35 my back and hips may give up! Right now Jack's head is literally in my ribcage so I haven't been as starving as earlier weeks which may actually be a good thing-ha! He is getting so big I just love scanning and seeing his cute lil lips!

Next Thursday is a big


appointment for me, coming out of 2nd trimester they take blood (uggh) and test for gestational diabetes. I'm dreading it! My sugars have always been crazy so I feel like I'd be more prone to getting it. If so it's not the end of the world but just tracking sugars/blood until he's here. Also I meet a different doctor this time around, with a first baby it's hard to predict when he'll be here so I'll actually meet with a the practicing dr's.

I'm getting so excited for jack's baby shower! It's next weekend and its combined family, friend, coworkers...with my call schedule & holidays it's so great to have it all in one--I'm sure it'll be pretty overwhelming but hey it's just one day! I actually just found the cutest gifts for my hostesses who basically are doing/cooking triple the amount than normal baby showers. I'm hoping they arrive in the mail in time!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment