background

Monday, November 1, 2010

A few of my Favorite things..

Since I've been prego a lot of people have asked how it's been and what things I cannot live without so they can purchase for expecting friends/family:

#1 The baby books Mel got me~~they coach me through the time periods between Dr. visits and Belly Laughs by Jenny McCarthy is WONDERFUL

#2 Mamma mio Belly Butter~~I bought mine at Destination Maternity. It's the same thing as cocoa butter but the smell of palmer's cocoa butter EVERY morning started to make me gag. This stuff smells great/clean and I love it!

#3 Baby Bargains~~My father-in-law bought this book for me and it is fantastic. I wouldn't of been able to walk through buybuybaby and make informed decisions without this book. It is based on saving and based on SAFETY which for me is the most stressful. We narrowed down our crib, mattress, carseat, stroller, high chair, breast pump all by this book. I would also compare ratings online and on consumer reports and it all matched up correctly!

#4 Boppy body pillow for prego moms~~Our friends the Baker's bought me this pillow when I was about 12 weeks pregnant. I'm not lying when I say I've used this pillow EVERY single night and nap. It takes the weight off your hips and definitely makes sleeping so much more comfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment