background

Friday, October 22, 2010

Week 24!



Things are going great and time is flying by!! The past couple weekends I've been so thankful to actually be on my feet and staying awake! We've had wedding after wedding, but my cousin Kim's wedding was this past Saturday & was a blast. We've been planning it for a while so it was so exciting to see that everything turned out great. I've also been terrified that I wouldn't be able to fit into my bridesmaid's dress, bc I had no IDEA that I was going to be 6 months prego at her wedding! Luckily the alteration place put in a corset tie on the back and it turned out to be beautiful. I was sooo much more nervous for Kim's wedding than my own?? I'm not sure if it was the fact that I could drink a little calming champagne before or what?? :) Also my best friend Mel's daughter was a flower girl and I think I was nervous knowing Mel was nervous haha~~we are a mess! In the end Lucy made her flower girl debut in a beautiful gold wagon pulled by kim's adorable cousin~~it was PERFECT!! Kim and Dustin got married at Sacred Heart (the same church as us) and the reception was at fountain square theatre where my grandparents used to go on dates. It was a great night!! Here are some pics!!

No comments:

Post a Comment