background

Monday, October 11, 2010

22 weeks

Things are going great! Belly is definitely starting to get bigger and Jack's kicks are getting so much stronger...if I lay flat it looks like there's a fish flopping in my belly. In the past week we've made some amazing movements towards the baby room. Last week mel, jer, Lucy, pat, & I went and shopped for cribs/dressers at decor4kids. It was so nice of my best friend to join bc I thought for sure it'd be alot more stressful than it actually was! Jer & Lucy entertained pat while me and mel narrowed down the top picks---in the end we chose a dark brown espresso bonavita crib and 6 drawer dresser for a great deal! Last night husband of the year painted the nursery :) and today we picked up the crib/dresser and I ordered the recliner/glider I've fallen I'm love with. I'm doing the nursery in owls/trees :) I'm so thankful everythings going so smoothly! We are surrounded by some pretty amazing people and my Hubby has been the best!! Below are some pics of the glider print (we ordered similar chair but as recliner) bedding and the crib :)








No comments:

Post a Comment