background

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Dad's Perspective # 2

Another good night. I went to Dustin's for some "guy time" on "Thirsty Thursday" and now am home snuggling with my three "girls"--Denise, Lila, and pearl--thank God Jack is a boy and can help balance out the ratio! I still can't believe Denise can stay up almost as late as me and then gets up and out the door while I'm still half-dead, especially since the "girls" have been keeping us up as much or hopefully more than Jack will (I think they've been hunting possums--since I found a "fresh kill" in the yard this week). Work has still been slow which sucks for bills, but has been nice to get Jack's room and the rest of the house finished/cleaned up so that we may actually be ready when he gets here. Can't wait to see/hold him! So proud of Denise for how healthy she's been. We always joke that Jack's lucky it's her carrying him because I would try to pretend it's still the 1950s and its "OK" to drink/smoke the whole pregnancy. Excited daddy to be signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment