background

Thursday, October 28, 2010

25 weeks!




Well we've made it to 25 weeks! The pictures above I took today and I can't believe how big he's getting. One is his cute little face, another is his HUGE foot that has been kicking my ribs, and the other is his "boy parts" that he is sure not shy to show the world each time anyone scans him. I have been so excited to make it to this week bc they start to consider Jack viable!! If he was born the NICU could try to help and save him :) even though he'd be in the hospital for a while....it's still calming to reach to this point. I've scanned countless girls who end up delivering at 22 weeks and it's always a terrible outcome :(. I still feel wonderful, and I'm still LOVING being pregnant. I wish I felt like this all time! My uterus is bigger than a soccer ball and Jack is hitting 2 lbs soon! I can't believe it!!

It's been an exciting week gathering up my shower invite addresses and I can't wait to see everyone and celebrate! We are just having one big shower friends, family, and everyone so that is so nice because I honestly don't have that many free weekends because of my call schedule. My friend Melinda is the lead organizer and my friends steph, daner, and court are all helping~~I really can't wait to see what they get together.

Today our recliner/glider was delivered and I LOVE it! I really couldn't give better compliments to Decor4 kids...they dropped it all off for free...It's HUGE but the most comfortable chair I've ever sat in~~which will be great for the 1,000 midnight feedings :). The nursery is slowly but surely getting there. The bedding I had picked before is now out of the picture~~the twins have stepped in and we are actually having a friend of theirs make a unique bedding. Also we are starting to plan the wall designs this weekend. I'm so excited to see Jack's nursery once it's all put together!

This weekend is halloween and we are heading to my cousin Dana's halloween party :) I'll post our costumes later in the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment