background

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Busy Weekends!









So far we have had some crazy busy weekends. I'm so glad that even though I'm prego I still can get out and enjoy everything. Alot of my friends were really sick in pregnancy so it gives me a good perspective on how things could really be. Here's some pics of the past couple weekends!!

The pic above was at my cousin Kim's bachelorette party in Louisville...Jack's first girl's night out! haha



Next on the agenda was us gals planning Kim's shower! Here are some pics...we had pumpkin carving and everyone got to take their pumpkin home and the winner of the carving contest got a great gift basket! It was a blast! It's great bc alot of my friends are very close with our family so they are usually at all of these events which makes it ten times more fun!

Even Lucy one of the flower girls came sporting her new colts tutu!!
The above pic is of Kim (the bride) and her mom Kathy.


Above are all the beautiful finished pumpkins!!

No comments:

Post a Comment