background

Sunday, September 26, 2010

20 weeks Survey!

How far along? 20 1/2 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 6 :)

Maternity clothes? Maternity Jeans...but so far tops are still working out and thank god I didn't have to spend a bunch of money on maternity dresses for the wedding

Sleep: I LOVE sleep...Although I've had some CRAZYYYY dreams

Best moment this week: Pat feeling Jack kick and seeing his face when he finally knew it was him...also watching Pat see the ultrasound and hear the Dr. say that he's doing PERFECT whew what a relief!!

Movement: Jack's very active when I eat, drive, or lay down...he is a lil character once he starts kicking

Food cravings: I still want fruit, but nothing else... I think I had weirder cravings before I was pregnant

Gender: BOY! Couldn't be more excited to meet my lil Pat mini-me

Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out? In

What I miss: So far I haven't really skipped out on much thankfully during this pregnancy!

What I am looking forward to: Holding my little munchkin and watching Pat hold his first son

Weekly Wisdom: It's really sad to say but not a lot of people have that "nice" of wisdom...most of our close friends with children and our parents have been such a great influence on us. It's amazing when your pregnant how much negative attitudes you encounter too, I'm not sure if it's just jealousy or their own issues coming into play but I just ignore it and move on. Also at the weddings this weekend a high school friend really gave me such an insight and genuine outlook on parenting and got me so excited!!

Milestones: Making it over halfway there with no problems so far!!

No comments:

Post a Comment