background

Sunday, September 19, 2010

19 weeks heading into 20!!











Week 18/19 have been a blast but really busy! We had showers, games, and The Rooney Grandparents were in Indy. It was so great to visit with them and have dinner with them. We went out to eat at Uno one night bc that was their first date in chicago :) They are so sweet and thoughtful and got us so many cute Notre Dame baby outfits!!! Also that weekend was my 10 year reunion....I can't believe time has flown that quickly!! I think in the end Pat had more fun than me, I was getting a cold and really wasn't enjoying being THE ONLY sober person in the room haha. Also we have made our first trip to Appleworks!! I love fall and halloween so I'm super-excited about the leaves already turning! We took james and met up with Shawn, Hailey, and the Durretts and had a blast! Here are some pics :)



No comments:

Post a Comment