background

Sunday, September 26, 2010

20 1/2 weeks :)




Well we had our HALFWAY there appointment this week with an ultrasound! The appointment was quick and fast and perfect. I'm measuring exactly with my due date (pretty rare) and Jack looked great on the ultrasound scan. I now feel Jack kicking daily and we're starting to know his kick cycle :) usually he gets moving when I eat, drive, or when I lay down. I'm still feeling great and couldn't be more thankful for such a smooth ride so far!!

This has been a very very busy weekend, we had two weddings. Friday was our friends Jeff and Tracey's and Saturday was Chuck and Sarah's. Both weddings were so beautiful. It's amazing how after being married and pregnant how quickly the I start to cry. I'm getting very nervous that I will be making a total fool out of myself at my cousin Kims wedding. I'm actually in shock how late me and Jack made it out! Here are some pics from the scan and us at Chuck and Sarah's wedding :)

No comments:

Post a Comment