background

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Induction date set!



Last week at my 38 week appt. I saw Dr. Wisler my main doctor. Everything looks good. At first my blood pressure was really high, but I had an awful day at work and was running around like crazy so they had me sit and relax and it went down after that~thank GOD! My cervix hasn't really budged since last week, but his head is lower. He said it's still normal to not be dilating or anything especially since first pregnancies can go over due dates. They don't let you go over a week past your due date and my doctor happens to be on call on Mondays. So, this means little Jack will most likely arrive on VALENTINE'S DAY :) if he doesn't come before then. So crazy to think he may be born on our 2 year anniversary! We go into the hospital Feb. 13th (sunday) at 730 to start cervadil overnight and then he will hopefully be here sometime the next day.

He doesn't really believe in inducing before due date if there's nothing medically wrong, especially since my cervix isn't really prepared just yet...which is totally fine with me, maybe I'll dilate before delivery date so I'm not in the hospital days before he arrives.

I can't believe it's actually getting down to go-time! I'm so excited to hold this little guy!!!

The pictures above I grabbed at work...one of them looks like he's smiling and the other looks like he's praying :)

My next appointment is in 2 days so we'll see if the walking and spicy foods are doing anything to move my cervix along!

No comments:

Post a Comment