background

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Hello Crazy holiday season and crazy schedules!


Well we have ALOT coming up and I'm hoping I'll having the energy through all these holiday weeks! Lately I've been short of breathe from the little one being so high and in my rib cage so by the end of the day I'm exhausted. It's amazing how quickly I pass out! This week is a big week for us Monday I have a scan & Tuesday I have my 32 week appointment with another Dr. Smidt. On thursday we have our "breastfeeding" class. The classes through St. Francis have been really helpful. This past Thursday we went to "Newborn care" and learned alot. The teacher was a NICU nurse and gave us so much great info. I know Pat wasn't REALLY looking forward to the class, missing "guys night" and all~ha, but he was taking notes and got a lot out of it. They showed us different ways newborns can look when immediately out of the womb and I think it was great for Pat to see that they don't come out looking pink and perfect. First borns usually have coneheads from being in the birth canal longer. They gave us a great list of medical stuff to have in the nursery and also showed us how to bathe the little one and what to do before the cord falls of and working with the circumcision~~things I had NO CLUE about.

Then, Friday we have a wedding....Saturday we have Friend's Christmas Party...and Sunday I'm on call....then let xmas week craziness begin. Needless to say this weekend we are sitting on our butts doing NOTHING!!!! It's been great!! Here's a pic of my snowed-in furbabies while I drink some hot chocolate :)

No comments:

Post a Comment