background

Thursday, December 2, 2010

30 weeks questionaire

How far along? 30 weeks
Total weight gain: 0 between appointments....15 total
Maternity clothes? depends on the outfit but yes in jeans, still wearing same scrubs
Sleep: getting less frequent, peeing and rotating take up alot of my night
Best moment this week: pat bringing home baby stuff that he picked out all by himself :)
Movement: this boy is nonstop the second I put my feet up!
Gender: Boy :)
Labor Signs: NONE.
Belly Button in or out? On it's way out...good by innie
What I miss: Sleeping comfortably
What I am looking forward to: Holding him
Weekly Wisdom: Take inventory of all the newborn/early clothes we have so I can get bigger clothes if needed since our closet is starting to overflow
Milestones: Making it to week 30!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment