background

Sunday, June 27, 2010



Well on June 3, 2010 me and Pat's lives started on a crazy baby rollercoaster. I'm doing this blog to keep myself, and close friends, and family updated on Baby Rooney and the happenings with our pregnancy. My friend Melinda did this and it was neat to look back and see how far she had come and see the differences in each week. My goal will be to post something each week~~we'll see how that goes!! Also thanks to Mel for making this blog for me, or else I probably would of just given up ;). The main question early on is why did I chose to test that random Thursday?? I wasn't late for my period, wasn't feeling anything weird, and wasn't even thinking I could be pregnant. I actually was walking through walgreens and had a weird feeling to buy these pregnancy tests?? I truly think my grandma was watching over me because a medication that I was going to be taking could of been bad to take during pregnancy. I guess God really does work in funny ways!!! Please keep us in your prayers....I've never ever prayed as much as the past 4 weeks...

No comments:

Post a Comment