background

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Our little Raspberry


Heading into week 8! Our little Roonball is the size of a large raspberry! So far during week 7 it's been about the same, I feel great! I'm very very tired but that's usually how I am :)...now I just have an excuse! This week I have felt a little more nauseous, and do gag when brushing my teeth in the morning but so far so good. I can't get enough fruit, and I can hardly make myself swallow the prenatal vitamins. Tomorrow is our first OB appointment! We need all the prayers we can get! Pat is coming with so that will definitely calm me down. I'm excited for Pat to see the office/meet everyone and maybe even see a scan since I've been spoiled and have been scanning myself~~he does get to see pics and hear the heartbeat though. So far so good! Also, random thought....if most pregnant ladies crave fruit why in the world would they describe your baby's size as fruits? I couldn't eat the raspberry parfait at work today :(

No comments:

Post a Comment