background

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

1st Meltdown...Hello Hormones!!

Ladies and Gentlemen we have had our first hormonal meltdown....and I thought I was dramatic before :). This may be a little graphic so you may want to skip this one if you are eating. For those of you who have felt the constant nauseous/not sure if somethings going to come up feeling the fact that you can smell cologne from miles away doesn't help with bad smells. I had a rough day at work, a couple miscarriages always brings a worrywart pregnant me down in the dumps. As you know, we are remodeling the kitchen/upstairs so we have been sleeping in the basement bedroom. Unfortunately the toilet in the downstairs bathroom is "out of order". When I came home from work the entire house smelled of stale urine (I probably smelled in pulling into our driveway). All I wanted to do was take a nap, but the smell got stronger and stronger and I was walking to the bedroom downstairs. The toilet was backed up, and the pee left in it smelled so bad!! So talking myself into how wonderful napping would be I tried to plunge. Bad idea. Suddenly the stale urine was pouring overflowing onto the new tile on to my bare feet, almost getting under our washer/dryer. I was rushing to turn off the water, and got towels to soak up the DRENCHED floors. As I stood on 5 soaking wet clean towels, I then threw up on the towels. That's when the watershow of tears began. Haha looking back I guess I can't help but laugh at how pitiful that day was! Maybe it's a girl since I was being pretty dramatic that day :) Thankfully Pat got home and came to my rescue had me sit outside and cleaned up....whew!

No comments:

Post a Comment